Monday, February 20, 2012

MY THANKS TO YOU ALL!

   

       I want to give my most special and sincere thanks to those of you who have purchased my debut 
novel, MARCEL'S GIFT from Amazon.com.

      Writing this love story was an enjoyable process...it was the galley editing, and line-by-line editing that was the challenge. You can not imagine how many times I used the word "was." By the time I edited them out and/or changed the sentences I was "was-sy."

       Now, it is time to market my work.  So I am aking you all to spread the word about Marcel's Gift to your friends, relatives etc. Please tell them it can be downloaded to Kindle, ipad, iphone, pc, Mac, and Blackberry.

       I will appreciate your comments, and if I l may ask you, "Please leave a review" on Amazon.com.

        Thank you again.--Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment