Friday, March 2, 2012

IS JAMES WAITING FOR ME?

    
     With only two weeks to go, I've been rushing around getting everything together for the Greater Lehigh Valley Writers' Conf. I'll be attending in Allentown, Pa.


     James Scott Bell is the keynote speaker and if any of you know him and/or his work, this should be a dynamite conference. My friend, Charmaine Davis, who tweets with him, told him I was eagerly waiting to see and hear him. I wonder if I should put a sign around my neck, "Here I am James."


     I'm also looking forward to my assigned meeting with one of the litrary agents from Donald Maass' Agency. I'll be "pitching" my lastest novel to her and hoping for the best.

3 comments:

  1. Exciting! I hope you make every effort to meet with him, Marie--take a few pics for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for being so kind. It would be my pleasure to share a few words with you.

      Delete