Saturday, December 3, 2011

DO THE 'WRITE' THING--WEEKLY WEDNESDAY WRITING WORKSHOP.

   LET'S WRITE!

 Starting the 1st Wednesday in Jan 2012, I will post one or more of the following: FREE.
  
  "Words of Wisdom"--Ideas on how to make your writing stronger and more professional.
 "Marie's Writing Prompts"--Writing prompts I've developed to help you out of your writing rut and into
  the  sunshine of creativity.
"How You Can Help Your Child Become a Better Writer"--Easy do suggestions that will help your child's school writing shine.

Click on "Let's Write" Tag.(Avail. 1st Wed. in Jan.2012).
Click on "About Me" Tag (To view my experience/credentials).

Debut novel, "Marcel's Gift" release date Feb.2012.

Find me on twitter.com/mariecolligan
email--mariecolligan@gmail.com
                                                
                               

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait Marie! I love your prompts--they really jog my memory and stir my imagination!

    ReplyDelete